4 Cheese Broccoli Pizza
4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
1 lb of pizza dough
1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 lb of sliced Provolone cheese
12 ounces of broccoli florets
1/3 cup of Ricotta cheese
1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Roll out dough. Coat pizza pan with the olive oil and spread out rolled dough evenly to all edges of pan.
3. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
4. Top with sliced provolone then place steamed broccoli florets on top of Provolone.
5. Using two teaspoons, spoon about 3/4 teaspoonful size spoonfuls of ricotta sporadically around the broccoli areas in empty spots.
6. Season whole pizza with salt, oregano & garlic powder to taste then sprinkle the shredded mozzarella evenly all over pizza.
7. Bake for 12-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Slice, serve, and enjoy!♥