Friday, July 13, 2012
(14.25 ounce can)
garlic clove, pressed
boneless skinless chicken breasts
lemon, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
3. Combine juice with garlic, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard to make sauce.
4. Arrange chicken in a shallow 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
5. Stir the sauce and pour over the chicken.
6. Bake covered at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes, depending on thickness of chicken.
7. Arrange pineapple and thin lemon slices on top of chicken, baste with the sauce in pan and continue baking 5 minutes longer uncovered.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Easy Quick Meals
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)